CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

t minus ten


So I am sitting in my math class with ten minutes to burn before class starts... What a week and its only monday. My brother, Kale, reports to basic training tomorrow for the Army. I'm really proud of him, a little scared for him, but more anxious and nervous. I hope he does well in basic training... I heard its ruff. As well, my parents continue the family legacy of moving every two years (whether willingly or not). They are headed to the greater Seattle area, that should be a little more fun to visit than Boise, plus its easier to get direct flights there. Other than that I am the most busy I have ever been in my life. These night classes make for long days, thankfully I the drive is a good 35 minutes so I can listen to Harry Potter on cd. Damn that Snape. I'm in book seven so no spoilers!!!

0 comments: