CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Life So Far

So here we are. Its crazy to think that within a few months we will have been married for a full year! Over the past year we have lived in one of the greatest ghettos of Mesa. At least that what Cami tells me. Our current situation may be considered even less favorable but being as we are counting down the days til our first home is built, we are making it as tolerable as possible. 45 days to go. Both of us are uber busy with school and work and try to find time when possible to enjoy each others company. For those that don't know, Cam is finishing up her pre-reqs for Nursing and I am in my freshman year of my computer science major. I'm doubling up on classes right now so things are a little crazy.
Arizona is turning to that beautiful stage where you forget how miserable the summers are. We'll keep you all posted on how long it lasts.

0 comments: